- A business Facebook page should be part of your overall social marketing strategy, but you should temper your expectations.
- With more than 230 million active users, Twitter has become a platform for more than just making quick personal updates of just 140 characters and doing micro-blogs. It has become a real-time means of communication for most businesses as they use it to share vital information regarding their services and products.
- LinkedIn is a community where businesses can promote themselves through advertisements and a profile page.
- Pinterest creates 60% more traffic than Facebook, and the average order value (AOV) is between $140 to $180. Shoppers on Facebook and Twitter spend about $50 to $80. Why? 90% of traffic is directed within Facebook, compared to 75% on Pinterest. Pinterest has become a significant place for consumers to get inspiration on what to buy.
Google Plus Marketing
- We consider adding your business to Google+ mandatory. With over one billion active users in 2013 alone and with an annual growth rate of 33%, Google+ has become the second largest social network that businesses should not ignore. Google+ not only connects people, but it can also create web traffic for a business site, better than other social networks.
- With the birth of the modern age came the decline of consumers' attention span. In fact, surveys say that a staggering 80% of online consumers do not read anything online anymore, but prefer to watch videos instead. YouTube is owned by Google, so you can also improve your natural rankings. Solution Web Designs has the equipment and personnel to help you create amazing videos for YouTube.
- Instagram is a social media site that lets users upload pictures and videos with captions to share with friends and followers. It is different from any other social media site as the only things shared are the pictures and videos. While many businesses think that this is not a useful tool since there are no status updates and no big profile page, the fact remains, seeing is believing. So when your prospective customers see your photos on Instagram, they will see you, your brand and your business. They will share your business with their friends who will then share with their friends; it is the new type of referral business, only now you have a market of over 300 million users.
- An infographic (or information graphic) is a visual aid that simplifies a concept. They are a great way to explain a complicated idea or topic. They are also one of the best ways to make a potentially boring subject much more interesting. Most importantly, they are an invaluable form of marketing, especially for small businesses. Websites that make use of infographics experience an average growth in traffic that is 12% higher than websites without them. You can think of infographics as road signs that point potential customers straight to your business.
- While larger social networks provide a basic platform for marketing your business in a variety of ways, Flickr is a community that allows you to upload photos and video for the sole purpose of visual storytelling. With Flickr, photos can be organized and uploaded with ease and shared from anywhere. Used in conjunction with other social networks, it can be used as a resource on all other major sites.
- For most small businesses, reaching as many potential customers as possible, whether it be through traditional or social media platforms, is generally a priority. With over 25 million users and over a million monthly page referrals, StumbleUpon is one the biggest traffic generators among all other top social sites, making them a great foreground for small businesses to grow their network and thereby, increasing their revenue.
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
"What I love the most is that I don't have to do anything. They (Solution Web Designs) represent me in a professional manner, and I am extremely happy with the results I am seeing in a short amount of time."