As a chiropractor, one of the most difficult decisions you will make is who will build your website, and support its long-term growth with monthly, online chiropractic marketing services. The industry of chiropractic care is very competitive. To stand out from the competition, and out rank them in the natural search engine ranking results requires knowledge, experience, and a proven track record of success.
Chiropractic web design is not only a passion of ours, but we are very good at it. It will not take long for you to get the feeling we are experts in representing your industry. For a chiropractic website to produce high-quality leads, and new clients, two things have to occur:
- Your chiropractic website has to be designed within the proper guidelines of SEO (search engine optimization), and it has to address the health concern of your prospective patients.
- You need to a natural monthly online marketing to help boost the natural rankings and promote yourself as an expert in your field and local service area.
There are two types of chiropractic services you may offer. The first would be traditional chiropractic services such as spine adjustments. The second would fall under the category of holistic healing services related to Nutrition Response Testing and Applied Kinesiology which offer diet modification and potentially supplements to address chronic or severe illness.
And you may do both.
The least effective thing you can do is create what we call a "resume website," that tells visitors all about you, your qualifications, and how you help prospective patients overcome their health issues. Most chiropractors we speak to contact us because they have a resume website that is not being in new leads, and there is an excellent reason for that. You potential patients are using keywords related to their pain or illness to find solutions to their health problems, not your name because they don't know you yet.
We build chiropractic websites based on extensive research on what your potential patients are looking for. Examples might be:
- Back pain relief
- Sciatic pain treatments
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Natural Fibromyalgia remedies
- Remedy for chronic yeast infections
- Remedies for digestive disorders
These are just a few of thousands of potential keyword phrases for both traditional and holistic healing chiropractors. It is also important to note that a chiropractor can "treat" traditional spine issues, but not holistic healing services. Saying you treat Fibromyalgia, for example, is in violation of your chiropractor's license.
Proper chiropractic website design requires us to find the most potential clients we can with the budget you have for the initial build of the site. Everything you treat, or provide remedies for, needs to have its own web page to be listed at the top of the natural search engine results.
Chances are, we will get all your services on the opening build of the website, which is fine. The number of pages is based on your budget, and we use a percentage of your ongoing monthly marketing budget to add new service pages to your website.
What we include on your new website, is as important as how we include it. In today's online marketing world website have to follow a tremendous amount of rules and best practices to be successful. Of course, we do all that for you too. You are welcome to follow the appropriate links to learn more about these services.
- Responsive web design
- Your new website has to automatically format for desktop, tablet, and cell phone visitors.
- Search Engine Optimization. Every page on your site has to comply with precise rules (over 100 of them) regarding how search engines want your page formatted.
- SEO Copywriting
- Yes, we write all of your content. To a search engine, your web page is nothing but text, including the picture. It looks like code, and you have to put just enough, of the right amount of code, in all the right places, including bold and italics, to write SEO copy. Anything you write will not be correct. Of course, you are invited to make any final copy edits.
- Licensed Art - All web pages need art for visitor usability and SEO purposes. We routinely provide free photography services for our clients and supplement web pages with licensed art. Art services at Solution Web Designs would also apply to video.